About the Dynamic Air Diffuser
The revolutionary Dynamic Air Diffuser represents the next level of energy efficiency in ceiling fans.
Acting as both a diffuser and a ceiling fan, the Dynamic Air Diffuser REQUIRES NO POWER by utilizing the forced air from the operating HVAC units in the building. Airflow from the attached ductwork flows through the diffuser’s hub and out the engineered linear slots of the fan blades to produce it’s turning motion without electrical assistance. The aerodynamic blades create smooth and effortless constant throw of mixed air in the conditioned space keeping the occupants comfortable with an even temperature from head to toe.
- This innovative design will prevent any irritating hot and cold spots that we see when improper duct and static diffusers are used.
- The blade design and angle of the blade is engineered for optimal de-stratification of the air above in the ceiling space.
- By mixing this stratified air with the newly conditioned air; we can assist in providing a more “floor to ceiling” even temperature.
LOW NOISE LEVELS
- Even though the Dynamic Air Diffuser runs at a greater CFM than the duct system, noise is not an issue.
- It not only performs at low NC values, but distributes a throw of air greater than that of your average static diffuser.
- Designed with functionality in mind.
- Color choices will compliment any building style and looks more like a piece of furniture than your everyday static diffuser.
- Bring visual appeal to any office, restaurant, shopping outlet, recreational center, and airport or warehouse.
BUILT TO LAST
- Heavy gauge aluminum hub and blade construction
- Upper and lower hub is spun for rigidity and appearance
- Blades are engineered and formed to allow for great aerodynamics
- Dual self-aligning oil-lite bushings
- Dual high quality thrust bearings
- Upper collar constructed of heavy gauge galvanized metal for a more secure connection
- Large selection of accessories and add-ons
- Standard powder coated colors of white, black, copper and aluminum
- Custom colors are available to match any architectural needs