In the state of Texas and East Oklahoma, Gunder & Associates is the manufacturers rep of choice for Modine’s “Atherion” dedicated outside air system. Gunder has the experience and expertise required to promote and support this highly engineered product. Would you like us to visit your office, or maybe you just want a webinar or lunch and learn, please contact us at 800.545.8441 or email John Chavez today.
RAISE YOUR COMFORT LEVEL……TO THE ROOF
The AtherionTM is the ideal solution to bring fresh, tempered outside air into your facility. The AtherionTM can be customized to meet your outside ventilation air requirements, regardless of your geographic location. And by including our advanced ERV option, your system becomes a high efficiency, 100% dedicated outside air unit, potentially saving thousands in annual energy costs.
- Cooling capacities of 7, 10, 13, 15, 20, 26, 30 tons
- 1,100-12,000 CFM
- Meets ASHRAE 90.1 and 62.1 standards for efficiency, green building and indoor air quality
- Higher IAQ with up to 100% outside air ventilation
- Modine’s own PF Microchannel Condenser Coils
- Fully modulating tandem digital scroll compressor for maximum efficiency at turndown conditions
- Robust 2″ double-wall construction for lasting quality
- Full length hinged access doors for easy access
- MERV16 filters for greater filtration and less energy use
- Modulating hot gas reheat to provide energy savings
- Optional Energy Recovery Ventilator with a 4A Zeolite coated aluminum wheel
- MADE IN THE USA
There are many Atherion DOAS photographs on the Gunder Facebook Modine HVAC page
A.B. Modine founded Modine Manufacturing Company in 1916 as a one-room office adjacent to a small workshop in Racine, WI. Today, Modine is an integral part of the world marketplace with sales approaching $1.5 billion. It specializes in products used in industrial heating, ventilation, and air conditioning equipment, light, medium and heavy-duty vehicles, off-highway and industrial equipment and refrigeration systems.
From the beginning, Modine has applied innovative thermal technology to meet its customers’ needs, with breakthroughs yielding state-of-the-art customized heating and cooling solutions.